Terms of Service
Elevated Intuition Terms of Service
Last Updated: May 4, 2021
Welcome! This website is operated by Elevated Intuition, LLC (“Elevated Intuition” or “we”, “us” or “our”). By visiting our websites, including, but not limited to, www.sip-line.com, interacting with us on other platforms (including, but not limited to, social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram) and/or submitting anything to us through our websites or other platforms operated by us or on our behalf (collectively, our “Platform”), you agree to read, comply with and be legally bound by: (1) these Terms of Service (“Terms”); and (2) as applicable, any additional terms and conditions for using all or a portion of our Platform made available to you or published by us from time to time, including, without limitation, any payment terms applicable to any purchases you make through our Platform (collectively, the “Rules”). These Terms and the Rules are collectively referred to in these terms as the “Agreements”. If you do not agree with any portion of the applicable Agreements, you may not use the Platform.
REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN COURT OR JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. CAREFULLY REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION OF THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU USE OUR PLATFORM.
ACCEPTANCE AND APPLICABILITY OF AGREEMENTS
- Acceptance of Agreements. By using the Platform and/or acknowledging that you have read and agree to any or all of the Agreements, you are agreeing to comply with the applicable Agreements. If you fail to comply with any of the applicable Agreements, we may terminate your ability to use the Platform. Without limiting the foregoing, the Platform is intended for adults 18 years of age or older (or age of majority if higher in your place of residence). By accessing the Platform, you represent to us that: (1) you are 18 years of age or older (or age of majority if higher in your place of residence); (2) you are legally able to enter into contracts; and (3) that you are not a person barred from receiving or using the Platform under federal, state, local or other laws.
- Changes to Terms. We may update or modify these Terms from time-to-time without providing notice to you by posting a revised version of these Terms on our website. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time by clicking the “Terms of Service” link on our website. By using the Platform after any modification of these Terms, you agree to be bound by such modifications.
Our Rights. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without providing any prior notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party:
- change or terminate all or any part of the Platform;
- restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the Platform;
- refuse, move or remove any content that is available on the Platform; or
- deny access to the Platform to anyone at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other Agreement, these Terms shall control.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
Acceptable Use. Your use of the Platform must comply with the following (“Acceptable Use Restrictions”):
- You are only allowed to use the Platform for its intended purposes, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Without limitation, you are not allowed to use the Platform to:
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information, or engage in criminal behavior, or cause others to engage in any of the aforementioned conduct;
- violate any laws;
- transmit or upload any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; or
- engage in commercial activity.
You are also prohibited from:
- reformatting or framing any portion of the Platform;
- using any device, software or procedure that interferes with, or attempts to interfere with, the normal operation of the Platform;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our information technology infrastructure;
- modifying, adapting, translating or reverse engineering any portion of the Platform;
- disrupting or otherwise interfering with the Platform or the networks or servers we use;
- impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your connection or affiliate with a person or entity;
- collecting or storing, or attempting to collect or store, personal information about other uses of the Platform; or
- engaging in any activity that is illegal under federal, state, local or other laws.
- Acceptable Use. Your use of the Platform must comply with the following (“Acceptable Use Restrictions”):
- Access to the Platform. Access to the Platform requires access to the Internet. You are responsible for providing all equipment necessary to establish a connection to the Internet, access to the Internet and any telephone, wireless or other connection and service fees associated with such access. Using the Platform may allow you to receive Content on your mobile phone or wireless device. The manner in which that Content is delivered to your phone or device may cause you to incur extra data, text messaging or other charges from your wireless carrier, which are your sole responsibility.
OWNERSHIP OF THE PLATFORM AND CONTENT
- All right, title and interest in and to the Platform, including, but not limited to, all of the software and code that comprise and operate the Platform (collectively, the “Software”), and all of the text, photographs, illustrations, images, graphics, audio, video, URLs, advertising copy and other materials provided through the Platform (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by us or third parties who have licensed their content to us. The Platform is protected under trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. In addition, the entire Content of the Platform is a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, and we own the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content on the Platform.
- Limited License. Subject to your acceptance of, and compliance with, the Agreements, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use the Platform in a manner that is consistent with the Agreements and the Platform’s intended purpose(s). You obtain no rights to the Platform except to use it in accordance with the Agreements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not: (1) use any data mining, robots or other automatic or manual device, software, program, code, algorithm or methodology to access, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, or obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials or information through any means not purposely made available by us through the Platform and we reserve the right to take measures to prevent any such activity; (2) reproduce copy, duplicate, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to create derivative works of the Platform (in whole or in part); (3) sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute, lease or grant a security interest in the Platform (in whole or in part); (4) make the Platform (in whole or in part) available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise, including, but not limited to, distributing or making use of the Platform (in whole or in part) over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time; (5) export the Platform (in whole or in part) to any country outside the United States (whether by physical or electronic means); (6) use the Platform (in whole or in part) in a manner prohibited by applicable laws, regulations and/or the Agreements; or (7) use the Platform in violation of the Acceptable Use Restrictions (collectively, the “Prohibited Activities”). You will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with your commission of any Prohibited Activities. You shall notify us immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of the Prohibited Activities and shall provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations we may conduct in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- Our Marks. The Elevated Intuition names and logos, all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within the Platform, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of Elevated Intuition (collectively, “Our Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress (collectively, “Marks”) mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within the Platform are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use Our Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use the Marks of any third party that appear within the Platform without the prior written permission of the applicable third party.
- You may be required to open an account or register with Elevated Intuition to use some of the features on the Platform, which may include, but is not necessarily limited to, our online ordering portal and product customizations. When registering for an account, you must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as may be prompted by any registration form. If any information you previously provided to us changes, you must promptly update the relevant information.
- Account Security and Responsibility. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to: (1) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security; and (2) ensure that you fully exit from your account at the end of each session. You must set up your account in your own name. You further agree not to use anyone else’s password on the Platform. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision or any of the Agreements. If we suspend or terminate your account, you acknowledge that all information and content associated with such account will no longer be available to you.
Our Termination or Suspension of Your Account.
- We reserve the right, including if we become aware that you are under the age of 18 (or age of majority if higher in your place of residence), to terminate your account or registration, at any time. We do not sell products or services to children and do not permit children to have accounts. We sell products and services to adults who can purchase items with a credit card or other payment method.
- In the event we determine, in our sole discretion, that your account information may be compromised due to your personal device being infected with a virus, malware, other malicious code, or due to other theft of our account information, we reserve the right to invalidate, delete or otherwise modify your account in order to protect your account, the accounts of other users and other Elevated Intuition systems from further damage or exposure. This may include proactively changing your password. If we need to do this, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you of any modifications made, via the email address listed on your account or other viable means of communication.
- PRICING AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
All features, content, availability, specifications, products, service and prices described on our Platform are subject to change at any time without notice. Our inclusion of any products or services on the Platform at any time does not imply or guarantee that these products and services will always be available. Additionally, descriptions about weights, measurements and other similar information are approximate and are only provided for convenience. While we attempt to ensure that all information on the Platform is complete, accurate and up to date, occasionally the information on our Platform may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the colors of our products displayed on the Platform will accurately match the colors of the actual products, as the colors you see on your personal device are dependent on your device and applicable device settings.
IN THE EVENT OF A PRICING ERROR OR DISCREPANCY ON THE PLATFORM WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDERS (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) FOR SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- SHIPPING CHARGES AND LIMITATIONS
When you place an order for delivery, it will be shipped to the address you designate at checkout, provided that such address is compliant with any applicable shipping restrictions published on our Platform. All risk of loss and title for products purchased through the Platform pass to you upon our delivery of the products to our shipping provider. You are responsible for filing any claims with shipping providers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Shipping charges may exceed actual shipping costs.
CONFIRMATION, CANCELLATION AND DISCOUNTS
- Order Confirmation. We may confirm orders made through the Platform via email. However, the receipt of an order confirmation by email does not constitute our acceptance of an order nor our confirmation of an offer to sell any product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice at any time: (a) to limit the order quantity of any product or service and/or refuse service or fulfillment of any order or to any customer; (b) discontinue any product or service; (c) to bar any user from making or completing a transaction; and (d) to limit or impose conditions on the honoring of any discount, discount code, promotional code or similar promotion. We may also request additional information and/or verification of information before we accept and/or ship any order. FOR CLARITY, ORDERS MAY BE LIMITED OR CANCELLED AT ANY TIME INCLUDING AFTER RECEIPT OF AN ORDER CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL.
- For any purchases made through our Platform via credit card, our third party payment processor, Shopify, may place an authorization on your credit card when you place an order. You will be charged for any product or service ordered (and your purchase will be complete) when the product is shipped or the service is performed (unless otherwise stated in the applicable Agreements). Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain customized products may be charged when you place the order.
YOUR CONTENT, STATEMENTS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- User Content. The Platform may provide you with the ability to add, create, upload, submit, distribute, post or share content on or through the Platform, including, but not limited to, website links, opinions, information, and artwork and photos for customized products (collectively, “User Content”). By providing any User Content to us, on the Platform or otherwise, you expressly grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual license to publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, and sublicense your User Content in any manner or through any media now known or later developed without any payment or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, any User Content you provide on the Platform may be viewable by any other users of the Platform (whether registered or unregistered). We have the right, but not the duty, to pre-screen, edit, refuse, move or remove any User Content posted to the Platform.
- Abusive and Offensive Language. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on our Platform, social media sites or with our personnel. You are not entitled to make untrue, malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to our operations in any media or forum.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, proposals, products and/or technologies (“Ideas” or “Innovations”) to us in any way, You acknowledge and agree that: (1) your Ideas and/or Innovations do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (2) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Ideas and Innovations; (3) we shall be entitled to disclose (or choose not to disclose) such Ideas and Innovations for any purpose and in any way; (4) we may have something similar to the Ideas and Innovations already under consideration or in development; (5) your Ideas and Innovations which are not subject to a patent, automatically become our property without any obligation to you; and (6) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
- Right to Terminate. In addition to, and not in lieu of, any of our other rights set forth in these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate these Terms and/or any applicable Agreement directly between you and us. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
- Effects of Termination. If we exercise our termination rights available under these Agreements, your license to access and use our Platform shall immediately terminate and you must discontinue all use of the Platform affected by such termination.
- Fraudulent Activity. If we suspect that you are engaging in any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity, we may refer such matter to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- The provisions in these Terms that, by their sense and content, are intended to survive termination, shall survive the termination of these Terms for any reason.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platform may include links to other websites (e.g., sponsors’ and/or advertisers’ websites) or services solely as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any such linked sites or other information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Furthermore, we make no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Your access to and use of linked sites, including information, material, products and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at your own risk.
- Agreement to Indemnify. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY USE THE PLATFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS. YOU WILL COMPENSATE US IN FULL FOR ANY LOSSES OR COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) WHICH WE (OR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES) INCUR ARISING FROM ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THE AGREEMENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICER, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND OTHER PARTNERS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, YOUR CONNECTION TO THE PLATFORM, YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE AGREEMENTS OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY.
- Additional Remedies. The Released Parties reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the applicable Agreements, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Platform or report misuses to law enforcement.
Disclaimer of all Warranties.
- WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE PLATFORM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR OR INVULNERABLE TO VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE CURRENT, AND WE DO NOT MAY ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ALL ELEVATED INTUITION BRANDED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH OUR PLATFORM ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTIES WE PROVIDE UNDER SEPARATE RULES, IF ANY. ALL THIRD PARTY BRANDED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT OR SERVICE DEFECTS OR FAILURES, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, MISUSE OR ABUSE OF A PRODUCT, MODIFICATION OF A PRODUCT, IMPROPER SELECTION OF A PRODUCT AND/OR A PRODUCT’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY CODES.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR OTHER ATTACKS, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE OR DISRUPTION, AND THEREFORE WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING THE USE AND/OR AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, SECURITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM CAUSED BY SUCH FACTORS.
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS OR OTHER DATA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Use of Platform at Your Sole Risk. YOUR ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM, DOWNLOAD OF ANY SOFTWARE RELATING TO THE PLATFORM AND USE OF ANY INFORMATION WE MAY PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS OF THE COMPUTER PROGRAMS RELATING TO THE PLATFORM, BUGS OR VIRUSES RESULTING IN LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE OR SOFTWARE. FURTHERMORE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTEMPTS BY YOU TO USE THE PLATFORM BY METHODS, MEANS OR WAYS NOT INTENDED BY US. WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE REDUNDANT OR BACKUP NETWORKS AND/OR SYSTEMS.
- No Creation of Warranty. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES THROUGH OR FROM THE PLATFORM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- Third Party Statements. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED ELEVATED INTUITION SPOKESPERSONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS CONTAINED PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS OF ELEVATED INTUITION.
- Disclaimer of all Warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Maximum Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING ELSE IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE THE AMOUNT OF $100.
- No Liability for Incidental Damages. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
- Applicability of Limitations. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Notice to California Residents. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- Waiver of Rights. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE PLATFORM YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AS NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING. ANY ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Agreement to Arbitrate.
- YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE FINALLY SETTLED AND RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION.
- THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AGREEMENT INVOLVES INTERSTATE COMMERCE, AND, THEREFORE, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. 1–16 (“FAA”), AND NOT BY STATE LAW.
- THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS INTENDED TO BE INTERPRETED BROADLY PURSUANT TO THE FAA.
- THE ARBITRATION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”), AS MODIFIED BY THIS SECTION.
- THE ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED USING ONE ARBITRATOR WITH SUBSTANTIAL EXPERIENCE IN RESOLVING COMMERCIAL CONTRACT DISPUTES, WHO SHALL BE SELECTED FROM THE APPROPRIATE LIST OF ARBITRATORS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OF ANY ARBITRATION ORGANIZATION OR ARBITRATOR THAT YOU AND THE RELEASED PARTIES AGREE UPON IN WRITING OR THAT IS APPOINTED PURSUANT TO SECTION 5 OF THE FAA.
- FOR ANY CLAIM WHERE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE AWARD SOUGHT IS $10,000 OR LESS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES: (1) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY BASED ON TELEPHONE OR ONLINE APPEARANCES AND/OR WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS; AND (2) THE ARBITRATION SHALL NOT INVOLVE ANY PERSONAL APPEARANCE BY THE PARTIES OR WITNESSES UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES. IF THE CLAIM EXCEEDS $10,000, THE RIGHT TO A HEARING WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE AAA RULES, AND THE HEARING (IF ANY) MUST TAKE PLACE IN DENVER, COLORADO.
- THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING IS BINDING AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, OR APPLICATION MAY BE MADE TO SUCH COURT FOR JUDICIAL ACCEPTANCE OF ANY AWARD AND AN ORDER OF ENFORCEMENT, AS THE CASE MAY BE.
- EXCEPT IN THE EVENT YOU OPT-OUT OR THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 14.5, THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- Information About Arbitration. INFORMATION ON AAA AND HOW TO START ARBITRATION CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.ADR.ORG. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT AND REVIEW BY A COURT IS LIMITED. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A COURT OR JURY TRIAL OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE THE CLAIMS OF MULTIPLE PARTIES.
- Challenges to Validity of Agreement to Arbitrate. YOU AGREE THAT ALL CHALLENGES TO THE VALIDITY AND APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE (e., WHETHER A PARTICULAR CLAIM OR DISPUTE IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION) SHALL BE DETERMINED BY THE ARBITRATOR. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS TO THE CONTRARY, IF THE CLASS-ACTION WAIVER ABOVE IS DEEMED INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT SEEK TO, AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO, ARBITRATE CLASS OR COLLECTIVE CLAIMS. IF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS FOUND UNENFORCEABLE OR TO NOT APPLY FOR A GIVEN DISPUTE, THEN THE PROCEEDINGS MUST BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN DENVER, COLORADO, AS APPROPRIATE, AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF EACH OF THESE COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF LITIGATING SUCH CLAIMS OR DISPUTES, AND YOU STILL WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO INITIATE OR PROCEED IN A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ACTION AND REMAIN BOUND BY ANY AND ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS.
- Opt-Out of Agreement to Arbitrate. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, WITHIN 45 DAYS OF WHEN YOU FIRST USE THE PLATFORM, YOU MUST SEND US A LETTER STATING: “REQUEST TO OPT-OUT OF AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE” TO:
Elevated Intuition, LLC
1140 US HWY 287 # 400 #137
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Venue for Litigation. IF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS FOUND UNENFORCEABLE OR TO NOT APPLY FOR A GIVEN DISPUTE, OR IF YOU OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 11.5, THEN THE PROCEEDINGS MUST BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN DENVER, COLORADO, AS APPROPRIATE, AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF EACH OF THESE COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF LITIGATING SUCH CLAIMS OR DISPUTES, AND YOU STILL WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO INITIATE OR PROCEED IN A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ACTION AND REMAIN BOUND BY ANY AND ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS.
- Time to Bring Claim. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE AGREEMENTS, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE RELEASED PARTIES MUST BE COMMENCED IN ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION (AS APPLICABLE) WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. AFTER THAT TWO (2) YEAR PERIOD, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW TIME LIMITATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN SUCH STATE’S STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS LAWS. IN SUCH CASES, THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS PROVIDED FOR UNDER THE LAWS OF SUCH STATE SHALL APPLY.
- Prevailing Party. IN ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING OR LITIGATION (IF APPLICABLE) BETWEEN YOU AND THE RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE AGREEMENTS, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE RELEASED PARTIES, THE PREVAILING PARTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ITS REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS IN SUCH ARBITRATION FROM THE OTHER PARTY.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Notice of Infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content on the Platform infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Address for Notices. DMCA claims may be sent to the following addresses:
- Notice of Infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content on the Platform infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
By email to: email@example.com
By mail to: Elevated Intuition, LLC
Attention: Stephanie Malone
1140 US HWY 287 # 400 #137
Broomfield, CO 80020
NOTE: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS SECTION 9, YOUR DMCA CLAIM MAY NOT BE VALID.
- Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- If any part of the Agreements are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the applicable Agreements shall continue in effect.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreements shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provisions.
- Admissibility of Terms. A printed version of the Agreements and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreements to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge any or all of the Agreements, in whole or in part, to any person without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under the Agreement.
- The section headings and sub-headings contained in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Platform or these Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When your hands are full
Lock and load your favorite 12/16oz canned or bottled beverage in your Sip-Line®. Tuck it back or leave it at your side, and like magic, your hands are free!
When you're on the move
Worn like a sling, your Sip-Line® will move along its patented pulley to keep your beverage upright as you move. Does not work with cartwheels, we've tried.
When you're having fun
Can't remember where you put your drink? Never misplace your drink again. Sip-Line® sits right at your side.
When your beverage needs protection
Simply tuck your bottle opener into your can cooler, and your beverage is protected from errant debris.
Get Yours Today
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per
Unit price per